Thank you for your interest in the Mount Baker Theatre!
Individual Giving Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: With a primary focus on generating gifts from individuals, serve on the MBT team responsible for generating philanthropic support to fulfill MBT’s mission. Provide creative and dynamic leadership for all aspects of the MBT individual contributions (including outreach, engagement, solicitations, recognition, benefits, stewardship and renewal) in order to increase acquisition, retention, and giving. Collaborate with staff and volunteers (including MBT Board) to plan and execute philanthropic events and solicitation campaigns. Research and complete grant applications, reports, and other important assignments.
- Completion of a university degree
- 5 years of experience related to community engagement, customer service, donor relations, cultivation, stewardship, and solicitation
- Experience planning and executing small (10-20 people) and large (100+ people) events
- Ability to articulate a persuasive case for support of MBT and a demonstrated commitment to supporting the performing art
- Experience contributing to a collaborative team, holding self and others accountable, taking initiative to recognize and help solve problems, setting realistic time frames for completion of tasks and projects, and working in highly visible situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of constituencies and with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience working with and leading volunteers
- Excellent computer skills including database management
Apply with cover letter, resume, and three references via email to email@example.com or mail to 104 N Commercial St. No phone calls please.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Under the supervision of the Head Custodian, assist in the cleaning and maintenance of the Mount Baker Theatre Building and immediate outside areas.
- Assist as necessary in room setups in the Encore Room and Walton Theatre under the direction of the Head Custodian and / or House Staff.
- Skilled in vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and applying finishes on different flooring materials and stairs.
- Proven record of cleaning and sanitizing washrooms, showers and dressing rooms.
- Able to clean all fixtures and furniture safely.
- Demonstrated ability of maintaining janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Knowledge of modern cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Adept at using chemicals in a safe manner.
- Able to operate janitorial equipment properly and safely.
- Knowledge of restocking supplies in bathrooms, break rooms, and common areas.
- Knowledge of dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Able to finish assigned tasks effectively within limited time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively individually and with a team.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Basic understanding of hand tools.
Apply with cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 104 N Commercial St. No phone calls please.
We are always accepting applications for the following position, and review them on an as needed basis:
Backstage Event Security Personnel
Submit resume here. No phone calls please.