Mount Baker Theatre's COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We are thrilled to safely welcome you back into your historic Mount Baker Theatre. Your health and safety are our top priority.
To ensure every event you attend at our House is a safe and enjoyable experience, Mount Baker Theatre is following all CDC guidelines as well as recommendations developed specifically for the theatre industry by leading epidemiologists through CinemaSafe.
By cooperatively committing to these processes together, we can make joyful outings at MBT a reality once again! Guidelines are subject to change as new information develops.
Here’s what you can expect from MBT when you visit:
- MBT's HVAC cycles the air in the building six times an hour with up to 100% external air.
- Touchpoints are reduced and all high-touch areas (counters, doors, etc.) are frequently sanitized.
- Concessions are moved to Encore Room to effectively distance between three stations.
- Plexiglas sneeze guards are installed at ticket windows and concession stations.
- Contactless payment methods are encouraged (e.g. credit cards with RFID Chips or other Near Field Communication [NFC] devices).
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building, including entries, concession stations, and restrooms.
- Bathroom capacities are monitored to prevent crowding.
- Water fountains are turned off. (Bottled water is available for purchase in concessions.)
- All employees and volunteers are screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before the start of each shift. They are encouraged to wear appropriate PPE and are required to wear if not fully vaccinated.
- Mount Baker Theatre reserves the right to perform a contactless temperature check of patrons during disease outbreaks.
Here's what we need from you:
- Please do not attend an event if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature, or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19.
- We encourage all patrons to bring and wear a mask. Patrons who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear face coverings at all times unless you are eating or drinking in your seat.
- If you feel unsafe or unwell at an event, please find an event manager and we will work to make necessary arrangements.
- MBT will continue to monitor and follow all government restrictions and safety guidelines. By purchasing a ticket to an upcoming event at MBT you agree to follow all safety guidelines in place at the time of the event.