Harold & Irene Walton Theatre
As a performance space, the Harold & Irene Walton Theatre offers state-of-the-art acoustics, sound and lighting. From a single microphone and background music to full theatrical lights and sound, anything is possible in this highly configurable "black box" space. This is a beautiful space for public meetings and private events, too. With a standing reception capacity of 285 and a wide range of seating arrangements to choose from, we can configure the space just for your event.
To rent the Walton Theatre, or for more information contact contact Renee Gaumond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attached Prep Kitchen & Restrooms
- On-site Ticket Office
- 160” w x 115” h screen
- 9 floor to ceiling windows offering full light, screen shade or blackout to suit the mood and the occasion.
- Various stage heights & sizes
- Dance floor
- Theatrical lighting
- Professional sound system
- Tables and chairs (variety)
- Linens, flatware and glassware
- Coffee service
Please note: Rates and services subject to change .
Additional Documents:Walton theatre Technical Specifications [PDF]
Walton Theatre Rental Rates [PDF]